Ultimate Show Glow is the Ultimate Multi-Purpose / Multi-Surface ALL-IN-ONE Cleaner / Detailer for your auto, boat, motorcycle, RV, airplane, home and restaurant.
Safe on all surfaces and materials!
Quick and easy one step application in the heat on a hot surface or in the shade on a cool surface!
Cleans, enhances, seals, and protects and surface or material!
Non-Streak / Non-Smear
Provides a strong hydrophobic (water-resistant) effect on every surface that keeps water from penetrating and causes it to bead up and slide off!
Saves money by eliminating the need for many other products!
Surfaces are easier to maintain after applying Show Glow and will remain cleaner longer!
No white residue left behind in the cracks and crevices!
The more its used, the more protection it provides to the surface!
For optimal results, apply to a clean, hot or cool surface, in the sun or shade, section-by-section, with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- To seal application, use a clean, dry portion of towel to reveal your ultimate, streak-free shine!
- When applying Show Glow, we do not recommend using a circular or buffing style method. We do recommend using a longer, straighter wiping method for application!
- Some customers prefer to use 2 towels when applying Show Glow. One microfiber towel for wiping onto the surface and another clean, dry microfiber towel for polishing the surface!
- Coat the surface one section at a time, move to the next, and repeat until the desired area has the Ultimate Show Glow shine!
What is Ultimate Show Glow?
– USG is the Ultimate Multi-Purpose / Multi-Surface ALL-IN-ONE cleaner/detailer for your auto, boat, RV, motorcycle, airplane, home, restaurant, or hotel. It is a Carnauba wax based product that cleans, enhances, seals, and protects any surface or material without leaving a streak or smear. Show Glow is great for outdoor surfaces as well as indoor surfaces and applies easily in the heat on a hot surface or in the shade on a cool surface.
How to apply Ultimate Show Glow?
– Mist on and apply to any surface, section-by-section, with a clean, dry microfiber towel. You can apply multiple coats of USG to the surface if desired or needed. USG does not require a curing or set up time. If the surface contains any synthetic product or coating from a previous application, more than 1 coat of Show Glow may be required to remove the other products so that USG may bond to the surface. USG can also be applied using clay bars and clay pads if your surface contains any contaminants, light oxidation, or overspray and you want to clay. Lubricate the surface adequately with Show Glow before using clay.
Is Ultimate Show Glow difficult to apply?
– Absolutely not! Mist onto the surface and immediately wipe off with a dry microfiber towel. Although USG is produced with Carnauba wax, the application is unlike any other wax on the market. It will not turn white, leave a haze, gum up, or leave any kind of residue or overspray on the surface or in the cracks and crevices. It can even be applied to cloth or fabric with no white residue.
What surfaces can Ultimate Show Glow be applied to and is it safe?
– USG can be used on all painted surfaces (gloss, matte, denim, satin, & flat). It is also great on glass, lexan, eisenglass, fiberglass, chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, gelcoat, plastic, vinyl, leather, acrylics, ceramic, granite, wood, marble, rubber, and cloth or fabric. Show Glow will not discolor or damage the surface.
Is Ultimate Show Glow a good product to use in the home, restaurant, or hotel?
-Absolutely! Show Glow is outstanding for in-home cleaning and detailing. Performs great on stainless steel, granite, marble, windows, mirrors, furniture, appliances, wood surfaces, ceramic tile, floors, sinks, showers, and fabric surfaces. USG has become a go to product for many residential and commercial cleaning companies as well as restaurants and hotels. Because we do not add any fragrances or perfumes during manufacturing, all scents and odors are neutralized when wiped onto the surface making Show Glow odorless. USG does not contain any disinfectants or sanitizers.
Is Ultimate Show Glow a good glass cleaner?
– Absolutely! USG is an excellent glass cleaner that is streak free and smear free even when applied in direct sunlight or on a hot surface. We always recommend using a clean dry microfiber towel. When your towel gets damp it’s time to get a fresh one.
Will Ultimate Show Glow remove bugs and/or bug residue?
– Yes! USG will peel the bugs off easily! If bug residue has etched into the surface, the surface will need to be buffed.
Is Ultimate Show Glow a quick detailer or dry wash?
– USG is both! It can be used as a quick detailer on a semi clean surface to enhance the shine and luster or Show Glow can be used as a dry wash to clean and enhance a soiled surface. When using as a dry wash, especially on painted surfaces, you want to make sure to always use the clean dry side of your microfiber towel.
Do I need to wax first?
– No. Ultimate Show Glow is a Carnauba wax based product that replaces hard to remove paste waxes. If applied on a regular basis, hard to remove paste waxes and ceramic waxes are generally not required.
Is Ultimate Show Glow water-resistant and will it repel water?
– Yes. USG creates an invisible protective Carnauba wax barrier on the surface that keeps water from penetrating and causes it to bead up and slide off. From your automobile paint and glass windshield to your granite kitchen countertop, Show Glow cleans, enhances, seals, and protects the surface.
Does Ultimate Show Glow remove water spots?
– USG will remove water spots from most surfaces if they have not become etched into the surface. It will also assist in preventing future water spots from etching into the surface.
Does Ultimate Show Glow need to be applied in the shade or on a cool surface?
– USG can be applied on a hot or cool surface. Application is as easy in the heat as in the shade.
Does Ultimate Show Glow have a scent or odor?
– When applied to any surface and wiped in, all scents and fragrances are neutralized making Show Glow odorless. We do not add any artificial fragrances or perfumes during manufacturing. We leave USG in it’s natural state. Any fragrance or odor disappears once Show Glow evaporates on the surface.
How far does a 32oz bottle go?
– Most SUV’s and trucks will take 2.5 – 4oz of Show Glow per application and average sized cars will take 2-3oz. For in-home use the amount of product needed depends on the size of the treated area.
How long does Ultimate Show Glow last on the surface?
– On average, one coat of USG will last approx 3-6 months. The longevity of the product is determined by the weather, car washes, chemicals, soaps, and detergents. Show Glow can be applied as often as wanted or needed. Most of our customers like to apply every couple of weeks to keep their autos, bikes, RV’s, planes, and homes Glowing with the Ultimate Show Glow shine! It goes on easy and comes off easy.
Can Ultimate Show Glow be applied on top of a ceramic coating or vinyl wrap?
– Yes! USG is compatible with ceramic coatings and vinyl wraps.
Can Ultimate Show Glow be used on tinted windows?
– Yes, USG does not contain alcohol or ammonia and therefore is safe to apply on tinted surfaces!
Does Ultimate Show Glow need to be diluted before using on certain surfaces?
– No! USG is ready to apply to any surface. Our 32oz spray bottles as well as our 1 gallon refills are ready to be used with do dilution necessary. If USG is diluted in any way, your results will not be optimal.
Can Ultimate Show Glow be over applied?
– No! Show Glow is designed to leave a protective wax barrier on the surface and can be used as frequently as necessary without leaving a visible build-up.
Ultimate Show Glow will provide a 30 day money back guarantee on the first purchase of any USG 32 oz Starter Pack. USG Double Packs, Combo Packs, Gallons, and Cases are not refundable in whole or in part. Any products returned more than 30 days after shipment and any items not in their original condition, will not be eligible for a refund.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you must return the 32 oz bottle, sprayer, and all microfiber towels within 30 days of shipment to be eligible for a refund. We will also need valid proof of purchase to issue refund.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION!
You will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges for returned items. Once we have received and inspected your returned items, we will notify you and your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used for the original purchase. Refund will be processed within 5-7 days of receiving your merchandise.
Ultimate Show Glow provides free shipping on all retail products being shipped to the 48 contiguous United States. We will provide free shipping on certain products being shipped to AK or HI including any USG Starter Pack and/or Double Pack. Shipping costs on all other products to AK or HI will be calculated and paid by customer at checkout.
All packages shipping free will typically be shipped via UPS Ground and USPS, unless otherwise deemed appropriate.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) after your order has been placed.
We do NOT currently offer international shipping.